Friday, February 13, 2009

Overhear @ the Mod Club

Last night Al took me to the Flosstradmus show at the Mod Club. The show was a bit of a let down, but there was some real entertainment in the crowd. We we're chilling in the VIP with one of the promoters, I am gonna call him the Tiny Mogul, because of his stature. Anyway he was being stalked by a tall, skinny, cokeate, we'll call her Coke-eyes. I guess he said something disparaging about her outfit, which from a far wasn't so bad but up close was all kinds of fug. Well she didn't take to kindly to that and she let it be known. Here is what I caught.

Coke-eyes : what are you talking about

T-Mogul : well let's get Nikita over here and ask her what she thinks.

Coke-eyes: what fuck that bitch. I hate fucking Nikita

T-Mogul pulled her quickly to his side and said intensely: I don't like what you are saying right now, do you hear me. No, do you understand.
Coke-eyes responded with something I didn't hear.

T-Mogul: No I just don't think that they match, I mean you look good, but you are the one who is so into fashion. I am just saying your those (motions to the brown boots) don't match your dress. But I'd still fuck you in them.

I was horrified, OMG this could put our little Cokehead over the top, but to my shock she seemed totally nullified by this revelation, and all was right in the world. She sauntered off to the powder room.
I saw her again later and she was smiling at a friend, but then suddenly her coke-eyes grew stormy and she bellowed.

Coke-eyes: NO, LISTEN TO ME. Don't FUCK with me.

Yikes, no problem.

No comments: