Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Overheard @ Timmy Ho Hos

Yesterday I was grabbing my third coffee of the morning, still trying to shake a rather debilitating hangover from the day before (persistent little fucker). I'm standing inside Tim Hortons waiting in line and I overhear this charming exchange between two friends leaving the coffee shop.

Both are blond/hot/fun looking

Babe#1: I really don't understand what she sees in him (presumably talking about another friend)
Babe#2: I know, I mean that whole skinny dude thing is just not for me.
Babe#1: The next time I have sex...and I mean, who knows when that will be...but I want a big strong man. I need a bear. I am definitely the type of girl who needs a BIG man.

At this point, a BIG Burly homeless man passes them in the door way... snort/chuckles at overhearing this conversation while he gives them a knowing look.