Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Overheard @ The LCBO

So pretty much everyday I buy a bottle of wine. We now refer to them as 'bow's' because saying the three full words...bottle of wine as often as it is referred to in one day can cut into time that might be spent actually drinking it, or being leisurely and boozy in general. I digress.

There I am, minding my own business at the liquor store at Yonge and Dundas on my way to Liza's for some wine drinking when I overhear...

two gay dudes (One hot, One not) conversing near the entrance.

Hot Mo: So I really don't understand how she didn't know...
Not Mo: That's crazy! I mean, is she blind? or dumb? or both? (chuckles)
Hot Mo: well I want you to know that I really didn't mean to lead her on. She just came up to me at the end of the night and kissed me! I swear! i didn't understand how she thought that was ok!
Not Mo: Are you sure she wasn't just drunk and going for your cheek?
Hot Mo: (offended) Absolutely not! it was a definite full on lip kiss...here...I'll show you what she did.

They proceed to make out for as long as is relatively appropriate/kinda cute in public while I'll slither away with my boyfriend, $7.55 bow.

1 comment:

OHITLCBO said...

Hey there Miss Laurena,

We at www.overheardinthelcbo.tumblr.com loved your post...

As fellow overheard people, but with a just-launched blog looking for stuff to seed it with, we wanted to invite you to spill anything you happen to overhear at the lcbo over at our place anytime.

cheers, (enjoy tonight's bow)